Egg Harbor Campground & RV Resort Campground Policies
These policies have been compiled for the enjoyment and safety of all our guests. We ask that you use courteous camping practices and respect your camping neighbor to make your time at Egg Harbor Campground a pleasant one. If you have a question that’s not answered here, please see our FAQ page.
- The Speed limit throughout the entire campground is 5 mph. Please drive carefully and watch out for children.
- Check in time is 2:00 p.m. Check out time is 12:00 noon. If you wish to stay an extra night, please register at the office prior to 10:00 a.m.-to verify availability.- Please leave your site as clean as you found it.
- Quiet hours are from 10:30 p.m. until 7:00 a.m. –Please ask that visitors depart by 10:30 p.m. All music and televisions should be turned off and voices down to a whisper.
- Visitors using the pool or spending the night are required to check in at the office and pay prior to visiting the campsite or the pool.
- Pool hours are from 10:00 a.m.-Dusk. Our pool is open from Memorial Day to Labor Day. All children under 12 must have a parent or guardian with them since there is no lifeguard on duty. We ask that you not bring food or glass containers in the pool area. There is a picnic area just outside the fenced in area of the pool for your use.
- Pets are an important part of your family. Please remember to keep them on a leash when away from your site. They are not allowing the in the restrooms and the main building. If you need to leave, please remember to take your pet along with you. Please remember to clean up after your pet. We also have a 5-acre Apple Orchard to walk your pet in. Excessive barking will not be allowed. Pets are allowed in the A-Frames, but not in the cabins.
- Do not cut any trees: fallen, dead or alive. The 5-acre Apple Orchard is part of the campground property. Please do not remove any of the wood from the orchard or any other area of the campground.
- Fire pits are provided at every campsite. Please do not move fire pits or fire rings. Campfires must be kept under control. Campfires must be out by midnight. Firewood is sold at the camp store and will be delivered to your site.
- Please extinguish your campfire prior to leaving your site or retiring for the evening.
- Please accompany all children under 12 when using the showers. If you have been using the pool, please remember to towel off prior to using the facilities. Please do not use the washroom sinks as bathtubs.
- Please use the spigots at your campsite or the ones provided throughout the campground to wash your dishes. Do not wash dishes in the bathroom sinks.
- We ask that you use the dumpsters located behind the office to dispose of your trash. Do not leave garbage outside at your site. We will provide you with garbage bags at check in. If you require additional bags, please feel free to ask. Please leave your sites as clean as you found them when you arrived.
- Please park your automobile on your campsite.
- Please do not use your neighbor’s site as a shortcut.
- All children 12 and under must have a parent or guardian accompany them to the playground.
- Pump outs and visitors are subject to additional charge. Please check in at the office for assistance.
- No golf carts, electric or gas scooters are allowed to be operated on the grounds.
- No smoking in the restrooms, main office, cabins or A-Frames.
- Per the Wisconsin DNR recommendations: If you are a camper from outside Wisconsin, please don’t bring firewood with you. If you are a camper from Wisconsin please consider buying your firewood locally (ie. from a vendor in Door County). For further information you can visit www.dnr.wi.gov/invasives/firewood/. The following Counties have been quarantined: Brown, Crawford, Dane, Dodge, Douglas, Fond du Lac, Jefferson, Kenosha, La Crosse, Milwaukee, Ozaukee, Racine, Rock, Sauk, Sheboygan, Trempealeau, Vernon, Walworth, Washington, Waukesha, and Winnebago.
If you are unable to follow our policies listed above, you will be asked to leave the campground- no refunds.
Thank you for selecting Egg Harbor Campground and RV Resort as your camping destination. We hope you have a fantastic time and visit us again. Please feel free to offer any suggestions that would make your experience more enjoyable.
~ Mike and Debbie