Egg Harbor Campground & RV Resort Campground Policies
These policies have been compiled for the enjoyment and safety of all our guests. We ask that you use courteous camping practices and respect your camping neighbor to make your time at Egg Harbor Campground a pleasant one. If you have a question that’s not answered here, please see our FAQ page.
- The Speed limit throughout the entire campground is 5 mph. Please drive carefully and watch out for children.
- Check in time is 2:00 p.m. Check out time is 12:00 noon. If you wish to stay an extra night, please register at the office prior to 10:00 a.m.-to verify availability.- Please leave your site as clean as you found it.
- Quiet hours are from 10:00 p.m. until 7:00 a.m. –Please ask that visitors depart by 10:00 p.m. All music and televisions should be turned off and voices down to a whisper. Excessive noise will not be allowed. Late arrivals need to be in and set up by 10:00 p.m.
- Visitors using the pool or spending the night are required to check in at the office and pay prior to visiting the campsite or the pool.
- Pool hours are from 10:00 a.m.-Dusk. Our pool is open from Memorial Day to Labor Day. All children under 14 must have a parent or guardian with them since there is no lifeguard on duty. We ask that you not bring food or glass containers in the pool area. There is a picnic area just outside the fenced in area of the pool for your use. All children must be in their campsite by 10:00 p.m.
- Pets are an important part of your family. Please remember to keep them on a leash at all times. They are not allowed the in the restrooms or the main building. If you need to leave, please remember to take your pet along with you. Please remember to clean up after your pet. Excessive barking will not be allowed. Pets are allowed in the A-Frames, but not in the cabins.
- Do not cut any trees: fallen, dead or alive. Please do not remove any of the wood from any area of the campground.
- Fire pits are provided at every campsite. Please do not move fire pits or fire rings. Campfires must be kept under control. Campfires must be out by midnight. Firewood is sold at the camp store and will be delivered to your site.
- Extinguish your campfire prior to leaving your site or retiring for the evening.
- Accompany all children under 14 when using the showers. If you have been using the pool, please remember to towel off prior to using the facilities. Please do not use the washroom sinks as bathtubs.
- Use the spigots at your campsite or the ones provided throughout the campground to wash your dishes. Do not wash dishes in the bathroom sinks.
- We ask that you use the dumpsters located behind the office to dispose of your trash. Do not leave garbage outside at your site overnight. We will pick up bagged trash from your site throughout the day. Do not leave out after 5:00 p.m. Leave your site as clean as you found it when you arrived.
- Park your automobile on your campsite only. If you need to use overflow parking check in with the office.
- Do not use your neighbor’s site as a shortcut. Use the roads and paths provided in the campground.
- All children 14 and under must have a parent or guardian accompany them to the playground. All children must be in their campsites by 10:00 p.m.
- Pump outs and visitors are subject to additional charge. Please check in at the office for assistance.
- No golf carts, electric or gas scooters are allowed to be operated on the grounds.
- No smoking in the restrooms, main office, pool area, cabins or A-Frames.
- Do not place mats, rugs or tents on any of the grass in your campsite. Do not park on the grass.
- Don’t bring firewood with you. We sell firewood at the campground and deliver it to your site or you can purchase your firewood locally (ie. from a vendor in Door County).
- There is a maximum of 4 adults per site. A family consisting of 2 parents and their children -we allow 6 per site.
If you are unable to follow our policies listed above, you will be asked to leave the campground- no refunds/no exceptions.
Thank you for selecting Egg Harbor Campground and RV Resort as your camping destination. We hope you have a fantastic time and visit us again. Please feel free to offer any suggestions that would make your experience more enjoyable.
~ Mike and Debbie