Open May 11-October 18 2015
We’re located one mile North of Egg Harbor, off of Highway 42 in the heart of Door County. Come and see all Door County has to offer – with over 300 miles of shoreline, five state parks, seventeen county parks and 58,000 yards of fairways. You will want to make Egg Harbor Campground & RV Resort your vacation destination for years to come!
Golf course view, large sites 30×80, some available for seasonal rental!
160 wooded campsites, log cabins, and A-Frame Shelters available located on 20 acres adjacent to the championship Orchards Golf Course.
Our family friendly facility has many features including heated pool, WI-FI, flush toilets, hot showers, video game room, TV and reading room, laundry room, playground, pavilion camp store and dump station for your convenience.
- 32 new full hook up sites–20 back in and 12 pull thru
- 20, 30 and 50 amp service at all water and electric sites
- Large pull-through sites to accommodate larger motor homes and provide easy access for all
- Brand new bathroom facilities- ADA compliant
- New Playground equipment
- One room cabins available for rent
- Ice and firewood delivery to your campsite
- New Pavilion
- Seasonal Sites Available
- WI-FI Access
- “Relaxed” Quiet Hours weekend- Featuring live music, a beer tent, tiki bar, brat fry for the Egg Harbor Fire Department and lots of other fun stuff. September 11th and 12th, 2015
- Motorcycles WELCOME!!