Open May 10-October 20 2013
We’re located one mile North of Egg Harbor, off of Highway 42 in the heart of Door County. Come and see all Door County has to offer – with over 300 miles of shoreline, five state parks, seventeen county parks and 58,000 yards of fairways. You will want to make Egg Harbor Campground & RV Resort your vacation destination for years to come!
Golf course view, large sites 30×80, some available for seasonal rental!
160 wooded campsites, log cabins, and A-Frame Shelters available located on 20 acres adjacent to the championship Orchards Golf Course.
Our family friendly facility has many features including heated pool, WI-FI, flush toilets, hot showers, video game room, TV and reading room, laundry room, playground, pavilion camp store and dump station for your convenience.
Take advantage of the use of our Apple Orchard to enjoy a nature walk or to exercise your pet.
- 32 new full hook up sites–20 back in and 12 pull thru
- 20, 30 and 50 amp service at all water and electric sites
- Large pull-through sites to accommodate larger motor homes and provide easy access for all
- Brand new bathroom facilities- ADA compliant
- New Playground equipment
- One room cabins available for rent
- Ice and firewood delivery to your campsite
- New Pavilion
- Seasonal Sites Available
- WI-FI Access
- “Relaxed” Quiet Hours weekend- Featuring live music, a beer tent, tiki bar, brat fry for the Egg Harbor Fire Department and lots of other fun stuff. September 6th and 7th, 2013
- Motorcycles WELCOME!!