Open May 11-October 15 2018
We’re located one mile North of Egg Harbor, off of Highway 42 in the heart of Door County. Come and see all Door County has to offer – with over 300 miles of shoreline, five state parks, seventeen county parks and 58,000 yards of fairways. You will want to make Egg Harbor Campground & RV Resort your vacation destination for years to come!
Golf course view, large sites 30×80, some available for seasonal rental! New in 2017, Executive sites with concrete pad, patio and full hook up.
160 campsites, log cabins, and A-Frame Shelters available located on 20 acres adjacent to the championship Orchards Golf Course.
Our family friendly facility has many features including heated pool, WI-FI, flush toilets, hot showers, video game room, TV/reading room, laundry room, playground, pavilion, camp store and dump station for your convenience.
- 15 Executive lightly wooded full hook up sites, concrete pad and patio–7 back in and 8 pull thru
- 35 Premium lightly wooded full hook up sites, gravel pad and patio–23 back in and 12 pull thru
- 22 Premium heavily wooded full hook up sites, gravel pad and patio–15 back in and 7 pull thru
- 20, 30 and 50 amp service at all water and electric sites
- Large pull-through sites to accommodate larger motor homes heavily wooded or lightly wooded
- Clean bathroom facilities- ADA compliant
- Two Playgrounds
- One room cabins available for rent
- Ice and firewood delivery to your campsite
- Seasonal Sites Available (based on availability)
- WI-FI Access
- “Relaxed” Quiet Hours weekend- Featuring live music, a beer tent, tiki bar, brat fry for the Egg Harbor Fire Department and lots of other fun stuff. September 7th and 8th, 2018.
- Motorcycles WELCOME!!